Ambrx has a number of highly differentiated product candidates at various stages of development in its pipeline, with a focus on discovering and developing best-in-class biopharmaceutical product opportunities. We also have a number of undisclosed partnerships with assets at various stages of development.
|ARX788 αHER2 ADC – HER2+Breast Cancer(1)|
|ARX517 PSMA ADC - Oncology(2)|
|CD70 ADC - Oncology(3)|
|Bi-specific Anti-CD3 X Folate(4)|
|ARX618 PEG-FGF21 – NASH|
|ARX720 Relaxin – Heart Failure|
|Imrestor - Mastitis in Cattle(7)|
|ADCs – Oncology|
(1) Ambrx owns the worldwide rights to ARX788, with the exception of the People's Republic Of China, for which the rights to ARX788 have been licensed to Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd.
(2) Potential indications include prostate cancer and glioblastoma multiforme.
(3) Potential indications include renal cell carcinoma and nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
(4) Potential indications include ovarian cancer. Ambrx owns the wordwide rights to this product candidate, with the exception of the, People's Republic Of China, for which the rights have been licensed to a collaborator.
(8) Potential indications include oncology and autoimune/inflamatory diseases.