Ambrx has a number of highly differentiated product candidates at various stages of development in its pipeline, with a focus on discovering and developing best-in-class biopharmaceutical product opportunities. We also have a number of undisclosed partnerships with assets at various stages of development.
|ARX788 αHER2 ADC – HER2+Breast Cancer(1)|
|PSMA ADC - Oncology(2)|
|CD70 ADC - Oncology(3)|
|Bi-specific Anti-CD3 X Folate(4)|
|ARX201 hGH – Growth Hormone Deficiency(6)|
|ARX328 Leptin – Lipodystrophy/Weight Mgmt.|
|ARX618 FGF21 – Diabetes|
|ARX720 Relaxin – Heart Failure|
|Imrestor - Mastitis in Cattle(7)|
|ADCs – Oncology|
|BMS ADC’s – Oncology|
(1) Ambrx owns the worldwide rights to ARX788, with the exception of the People's Republic Of China, for which the rights to ARX788 have been licensed to Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd.
(2) Potential indications include prostate cancer and glioblastoma multiforme.
(3) Potential indications include renal cell carcinoma and nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
(4) Potential indications include ovarian cancer. Ambrx owns the wordwide rights to this product candidate, with the exception of the, People's Republic Of China, for which the rights have been licensed to a collaborator.
(5) Potential indications include rheumatoid arthritis, inflamatory bowel disease, and psoriasis.
(6) Ambrx plans to enter into one or more collaborations to develop and commercialize ARX201.
(7) Under this collaboration, Elanco Animal Health, a division of Eli Lilly & CO., has multiple projects directed at metabolic, infectious and inflamatory diseases in livestock and companion animals in early-stage clinical development, but we do not expect any of these other product candidates to launch before 2017.
(8) Potential indications include oncology and autoimune/inflamatory diseases.
(9) Potential indications include hematologic and solid tumor cancers.