Location: New Jersery
Ambrx Inc., is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing Precision Biologics using an expanded genetic code. Ambrx technology uses an expanded genetic code to incorporate synthetic amino acids into protein, all completed within a living cell. These synthetic amino acids enable the creation of Precision Biologics, an exciting new class of therapeutics with broad application and potential. This includes next-generation antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), bispecifics, and targeted immuno-oncology therapies for cancer as well as smart cytokines to modulate the immune system, and long-acting therapeutic peptides for metabolic and cardiovascular disease.
This role will be responsible for reviewing, importing, and implementing ADaM, SDTM, and RAVE data into clinical workflows, and to support the biostatistics and pharmacometrics teams. This position will report to the Vice President and Head of Biostatistics and Data Science.
- Supports teams analyzing clinical data
- Manages data visualization templates in Spotfire
- Develops and manages new visualizations for clinical data teams
- Supports eCRF creation and transferring data from RAVE
- Analyzes clinical data to support medical teams
- Works with CROs to support data processing, standardization, transfer and integration
- Implements automation techniques for timely delivery of safety and efficacy data
- Provides insights of data programming delivery across the portfolio
- Advanced degree in Statistics/Biostatistics
- 3-5 years of Hands-on Pharma industry statistical programming experience
- Extensive SAS and R programming experience
- Advanced Spotfire and Tableau skills
To be considered as an applicant, please submit your resume/CV referencing the specific position of interest and position code to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants whose qualifications and experience most closely match the requirements of the position will be reviewed. Candidates will only be contacted for evaluative discussions. Ambrx offers competitive compensation & benefits.